Save new calls coming to your Phone as a Contact or Lead in Sales force
- An admin account on a Aasani platform ( A Aasani partner would have provided you login details to your portal, this would be your admin account).
- A Zapier Account.
- A sales force Account ( you can grab a 30 day trial here).
Setting up Aasani
- Login to your Zapier account.
- Press Create a New Zap.
- Search for Aasani and process to Select “PBX External Call Answer”. (If you have not been invited to SIPINK app, please use this invitation ).
- At the Login Screen enter the information provided to you by your Platform Partner. ( unless using free edition).
- Username: (Eg: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: Was assigned to you
- Realm: eg salesforce.aasani.com
- Once you are logged in process to Name your connection if you have multiple PBX’s or plan to make multiple connections.
- Hit Save and continue.
- At this point Zapier will create a connection with aasani.net in order to verify the connection you must call your DID number, and answer the call. It will show test successful if it has detected the call.
- Congratulations you have successfully setup Aasani Zapier connection, in the future you will no longer need to re-autorise.
Setting up Sales Force
- Now that we have Aasani Hosted PBX connected, it’s time to move onto connecting Sales force with your Hosted PBX system. There are a multitude of options but just for an example we are going to create a new contact when a call comes in.
- Select Sales Force as an Action.
- When a call comes in, we are going to create a contact if one does not exist. Select create contact.
- Press Save+Continue.
- At this point, you can link the fields to Data relating to your call, Such as:
- Company DID name: Company name,
- Caller ID: Business Phone Number
- Responsible user: User ID.
- Once you are satisfied with your settings click Save+continue at the bottom of your screen.
- Click Create and Continue.
- Open Sales force and check that the entry has been submitted as you want.
Creating complex deployments and multi-level steps is key to creating the exact custom functionality your client wants with absolutely no programming knowledge.