Aasani Telecom Managed Communications Services
Aasani Telecom helps restaurants stay “always on” with reliable, managed communications services. In today’s competitive landscape, it’s more important than ever for restaurants to provide seamless, secure service to their customers—whether they’re dining in, ordering online, or phoning in. With Aasani Telecom, you can streamline your business operations and protect your locations while also ensuring that your customers have a positive experience. We offer a range of services specifically designed to support the unique needs of restaurants, including voice and data solutions, phone systems, and internet access. With our help, you can focus on what you do best: serving up delicious food and outstanding customer service.
Make Customer Experience Your Competitive Advantage
- As the hospitality industry looks to rebound from the pandemic, it’s important to offer the service options that diners have come to expect. At Aasani Telecom, we make it easy for restaurants to offer curbside pick-up, locker pick-up, direct delivery, contactless ordering, cashier-less payment, and more. By offering these options, restaurants can provide a safe and convenient experience for their customers. Additionally, these options can help to increase efficiency and reduce costs. As the industry looks to rebuild, it’s important to offer the services that customers demand. Our company is committed to helping restaurants succeed in this new landscape.
- Diners today expect more than just good food when they go out to eat. They want an experience that is tailored to their individual needs and preferences. One way to provide this is by offering an efficient in-restaurant experience. Tableside ordering and payments through a secure, private WiFi network can help to create a more seamless and personalized dining experience. Plus, by providing access to public WiFi, you can meet guests’ expectations and give them the ability to stay connected during their visit. By providing an exceptional in-restaurant experience, you can create a memorable experience for your guests that will keep them coming back again and again.
- As any business owner knows, customer loyalty is essential for long-term success. Not only does it provide a steady stream of revenue, but it also helps to build word-of-mouth marketing and brand recognition. However, in today’s competitive marketplace, it can be difficult to stand out from the crowd and build loyalty among your customer base. One way to do this is to offer unique and valuable services that appeal to your target audience. For example, if you’re a restaurant owner, you might consider offering mixology classes or take-home meal kits. Or if you’re a retailer, you might offer incentive programs or special discounts for loyal customers. Whatever new services you decide to offer, our always-on communications infrastructure is there to support your business every step of the way. So contact us today to learn more about how we can help you strengthen customer loyalty and diversify your revenue streams.
Ensure Your Communications Infrastructure is Fast, Resilient, and Secure.
- In today’s competitive marketplace, businesses need to be there for their customers, wherever they are. That means having a flexible, reliable communications infrastructure that can support whatever needs arise. Aasani Telecom provides just such a solution, with fast, reliable voice and internet communications, built-in redundancy, and industry-leading SD-WAN technology. So you can be sure that you’re always ready to serve your customers, no matter where they are or what they need. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you be there for your customers, wherever they are.
- Aasani Telecom’s Advanced Edge Security helps businesses to protect their network and information assets against malware, viruses, spam, and emerging cyber threats. This safeguard your brand and reinforces positive word-of-mouth by maintaining your customers’ trust. By protecting the data you collect, you can help to ensure that your business runs smoothly and efficiently. In today’s competitive market, it is essential to have a strong cyber security strategy in place. Aasani Telecom’s Advanced Edge Security can give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your business is protected.
- Aasani Telecom is the industry leader in restaurant technology infrastructure. Our team of experts can help you quickly and efficiently open new locations, whether it’s a ghost kitchen or a full-service restaurant. We’re committed to your success, and our 24/7/365 support will ensure that you’re always up and running. With Aasani, you can focus on what you do best – running your business – while we take care of the rest. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you grow your business.
Streamline and Optimize Your Operations
- The restaurant industry is facing a staffing crisis. With unemployment at an all-time low, competition for qualified workers is high, and turnover is increasing. Restaurants are responding by automating as many tasks as possible. Online ordering systems allow customers to place orders without speaking to a human being. Smart kitchen appliances can cook food to perfection with minimal supervision. And self-service kiosks are becoming more common, allowing customers to place their own orders and pay without the need for a cashier. By leveraging smart technology, restaurants can offset staffing issues and keep operations running smoothly.
- In today’s fast-paced business world, it’s more important than ever to make sure your back-of-house staff are focused on the things that matter most. By taking advantage of centralized accountability and billing, you can reduce the amount of time and effort needed to manage your communications infrastructure. This will free up critical IT staff to focus on strategic initiatives that can help accelerate your business. Plus, with centralized billing, you’ll have a clear overview of all your communications costs, making it easier to control spending and ensure that your budget is being used effectively. In today’s competitive marketplace, efficient back-of-house operations can give you the edge you need to succeed.
- As the restaurant industry continues to adapt to the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, front-of-house staff are under more pressure than ever to provide a safe and enjoyable dining experience for guests. One way to help lighten their load and optimize the guest experience is to enable restaurant staff to focus on providing an exceptional in-person experience by directing phone-in orders, catering service questions, and other telephone-based inquiries to a secure, cloud-based contact center. By doing so, restaurant staff can concentrate on providing an amazing in-person experience while also ensuring that customers calling in receive the same level of excellent service. In today’s competitive landscape, providing a seamless and memorable guest experience is more important than ever, and leveraging a cloud-based contact center is a great way to help front-of-house staff deliver on that promise.
Communication Service Packages Designed to Meet Restaurateurs’ Unique Needs
Enterprise businesses require secure, reliable and high-performing voice and internet communications to stay competitive in today’s market. Managed infrastructure from a qualified provider can offer these enterprises the peace of mind that comes with knowing their critical communications systems are expertly managed and always available. Providers of managed infrastructure services can design, implement and manage complex network topologies for maximum performance and security. In addition, they can provide 24/7 monitoring and support to ensure that enterprise communications systems are always running smoothly. By entrusting the management of their infrastructure to a qualified provider, enterprises can focus on their core business goals, safe in the knowledge that their communications systems are in good hands.