Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
UCaaS from Aasani Telecom gives you and your team the flexibility and options ensuring your employees can easily communicate with coworkers, customers, and partners. Choosing Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex, or a mix of both, we design a UCaaS program based on where you are and how you want to grow. Whether you have a Microsoft infrastructure, a headquarters using Webex, or remote workers who just need simple business VoIP, we can build on your existing investment with reliable and secure team communications.Scalable solutions that save you money today while preparing for your company’s future success. With pay-as-you-go pricing Cloud voice, videoMeetings, screen sharing storage and more all included in one per-user monthly fee gives you enterprise-grade collaboration without a complex IT deployment.. Get everything your team needs to stay connected and productive whether they’re in the office or on the go. 24/7 support from our team of experts ensures that help is always just a phone call away. Aasani Telecom’s UCaaS solutions are the perfect way to improve communication and collaboration within your organization. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you streamline your operations and take your business to the next level.
Bring Your Workforce Together
Are you looking for a way to improve communication and collaboration within your organization? Empower your employees with our feature-rich, easy to manage, scalable, and secure communication and collaboration services. From any device, anywhere, employees can hold secure virtual meetings, screen and file share, whiteboard or annotate, record and transcribe, instant message, and make calls from a single phone number. Our nation-wide backbone with built-in redundancy guarantees consistent secure communication on an integrated platform. In addition, our Employee Productivity Monitoring (EPM) solution provides the complete picture of employee engagement. Helping to keep your hybrid workforce happy and productive. One Provider can reduce your financial spend with flexible cost-effective options consolidating all of your business communication needs. Let us show you how we can help streamline communication within your organization. Schedule a consultation today.
Two Powerful UCaaS Technologies
With Microsoft Teams, you can easily connect with colleagues whether you’re in the office, at home, or on the road. The cloud-based subscription model is cost-effective and scalable, making it a great choice for businesses of all sizes. Operator Connect allows you to connect to your existing phone service, and Aasani Telecom ensures that calls are never dropped or interrupted. Aasani Telecom is a leading provider of UCaaS solutions, and we’re proud to offer our customers the Microsoft Teams platform. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your business thrive.
Considered a UCaaS leader by Gartner, Webex offers the cost savings of hosted voice service with strong security and collaboration features. Webex combines calling, meetings, collaboration, intelligent device support, and includes analytics across workloads. Smart AI ensures everyone in a meeting can be seen and heard clearly. The app supports users on any architecture, regardless of whether they’re on premise or in the cloud. Aasani Telecom builds a secure and resilient solution on top of Webex by integrating with the Broadworks platform for greater functionality. Including enterprise-grade cloud callin
Essential Tools for a Successful Remote or Hybrid Team
Web & Video Conferencing
- One of the most important keys to success in any work environment is strong teamwork. Unfortunately, fostering teamwork can be difficult, as individuals and teams can often become siloed. One way to overcome this challenge is to bring individuals and teams together for scheduled and impromptu meetings. With One-click entry into the conference session, from chat, audio, or video conferencing, it’s easy to connect with team members. And, up to 1,000 participants can join, making it possible to bring everyone together. Additionally, sharing your screen, even allowing guests to have sharing controls, ensures that everyone is on the same page. By bringing individuals and teams together for regular meetings, it’s possible to improve teamwork and foster a more collaborative environment.
Digital White boarding, Share, Store Files
- White boarding is a powerful tool that allows the presenter to draw or write on the screen share. Whiteboards can be saved for future reference and easily searched for documents, meeting notes, and other files. Real-time document editing with team members at the same time in the cloud is also possible with white boarding. This makes it a great way to archive and track changes to a managed project.
HD Video & Voice Calling
- In our increasingly digital world, it’s more important than ever to create opportunities for face-to-face interactions with colleagues, customers, and partners. Video conferencing is a great way to do this, as it allows you to see real-time reactions and ensure that everyone stays engaged. However, traditional video conferencing can be expensive and requires specialized equipment. Our new video calling features allow you to use your softphone, desk phone, and/or mobile phone interchangeably for outbound and inbound calls using your business line and company minutes plan. This way, you can take advantage of the spontaneity of a phone call while still getting the benefits of a video call. Plus, our new features make it easy to record calls and share them with others, so you can make sure that everyone is on the same page. So why not give it a try? We think you’ll be surprised at how much more effective your interactions can be when you can see the person you’re talking to.
Presence & Instant Messaging
- Being able to see when your colleagues and contacts are available can be extremely helpful in staying connected and getting work done. Presence is a feature that allows you to do just that – see when people are available and even set personalized status messages. This can be a great way to let others know when you are busy or working on something important. You can also integrate presence with Microsoft Outlook, making it even easier to stay connected with your colleagues. In addition, you can conduct one-on-one or group IM chats, which can be a great way to collaborate on projects or just stay in touch with friends and family. And if you ever need to find someone quickly, the easy search function makes it super simple to locate co-workers and contacts for fast Instant Messaging or Calling. So whether you’re looking to stay connected with colleagues or just want an easy way to chat with friends and family, Presence is a great option.
- As more and more businesses move their operations online, the need for secure communication tools has never been greater. Traditional methods of communication, such as email and phone calls, are no longer enough to protect sensitive information from being intercepted by cybercriminals. That’s why Secure Encryption is such an important tool for businesses. With Secure Encryption, businesses can rest assured that their messages, files, and even the names of their private chat rooms are protected from prying eyes. Not only that, but Secure Encryption also provides indicators for external participants so employees can make informed decisions about the content they share. With Secure Encryption, businesses can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing their communication is safe from interception.
Third Party Integration
- Integrates with many of your favorite CRMs, Microsoft Outlook, G Suite, Dropbox, Jira, Salesforce, and more